A holiday in an atmosphere of Mediterranean maquis to discover Southern Corsica.
You will be welcomed for a 4-day, 3-night stay in a comfortable wooden chalet in Santa Lucia, a family and eco-responsible campsite.
Your hosts will introduce you to the local biodiversity and the Mediterranean maquis species that make up the island’s richness. You will have the chance to find some of these essences in your glass during a tasting of local cocktails at a welcome drink. They will also introduce you to the region and advise you on what to do during your stay.
In the morning, a breakfast basket is prepared for you with organic jams produced a few kilometres from the campsite and bread and pastries made by the local baker.
- 3 nights in a wooden chalet on an Ecolabel campsite
- Site visit and presentation of local species and biodiversity, tips for an authentic and enriching discovery of the location
- Welcome cocktail with liqueurs and island flavours
- Breakfast in the village each morning
- 3 nights for 2 persons in a ‘Porto’ chalet
- 3 zero-waste breakfasts for 2 people with hot drink, fresh bread, organic jam from the village, cakes, fruit juice.
- Welcome cocktail with local liqueurs
- Air-conditioning (optional)
- Towels (optional)
- End-of-stay cleaning
- Meals and drinks not included